The Angel Venture Fair (AVF), which takes place on from 7:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Friday, December 8th at the Union League, brings together the largest gathering of Angel Investors and Entrepreneurs in the Mid-Atlantic region and has showcased over 1000 companies in the last 26 years.
The program is a total community effort from start to finish, with every angel group in the Mid-Atlantic receiving pertinent information on the AVF and sending their members to attend & scout the fair. Applicants to the AVF are reviewed by 80 judges (made up of angels and conduits to angels) and 34 lucky entrepreneurs (out of hundreds) are selected to showcase their new venture on the day of the fair.
This year will be different than any year in our history because we are changing our presentation model. All of the companies will present for 5-minutes in the main ballroom so all of the investors will hear their presentation and in the afternoon investors will get to mix and mingle with the entrepreneurs. We want to spur conversation and we want entrepreneurs exposed to as many investors as possible.
Please note The Union League has a dress code policy of formal business attire that is strictly enforced: you will not be allowed to enter the building if dressed otherwise.
SCHEDULE OF EVENT DAY
7:30 a.m. - Doors open
7:30 a.m. to 8:10 a.m. - Attendee check-in & Breakfast
8:00 a.m. to 8:10 a.m. – Welcoming remarks
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. - Presentations given by all companies in the main hall
- ABBY is a new Personal Electric Vehicle for adults with reduced mobility launching as an expansion play targeting the $9B wheelchair cartel's status-quo healthcare scarcity model and the massive unmet need it perpetuates.
- AccuroTherapeutics LLC is an AI empowered pharmaceutical and bio-tech company focused on radiopharmaceutical development and bioimaging technology application with an aim of “Accelerate Drug Discovery with Emerging Technology”.
- Aevumed is advancing the quality of life in patients with tendon tears using exceptional R&D processes & solutions by attracting the best minds in the orthopedics world to serve the fastest growing market in orthopedics.
- BAPS, or the Bear Attack Prevention Suit is the solution to people being attacked, mauled, or killed by bears or other aggressive land-based animals.
- Burnout Anticipation Technologies is AI an enabled platform combines novel sensing technologies with advanced decision-making methods to enable organizations see sooner and act faster to fight the burnout crisis.
- Chromatan is revolutionizing biomanufacturing productivity through advances in intensified and integrated continuous bioprocessing technologies.
- Citadel North has created the worlds first On Demand Emergency Response system to respond to fires, security incidents, and medical emergencies within thirty seconds.
- Culture District HQ is a visionary space that fosters collaboration, innovation, and the exchange of ideas within the realm of digital culture and creativity
- D3 Unified Communications customers provide telecom services to 5.2M Small Businesses Owners with less than 20 employees.
- DLAR is a Delaware C-Corp R&D company poised to simplify complex processes for more accessability as we update, upgrade, and innovate!
- Enhance Technologies is a developer and marketer of unique and advanced animal health products to the Dairy and Companion Animal spaces to improve health, milk quality, reduce infections without antibiotics and improve mortality rates of production animal offspring and companion pets.
- EV Bots-No more waiting for one of the limited number of spots,or having to move your vehicle once the charge is complete. An EV Bot will come to you to charge your vehicle, any EV make, model or plug type. Simply use our app to request a charge, our robots will take care of the rest.
- FireBot Suppression-We make products that can stop half of all residential fires and mitigate over half of all residential water leak damage by early detection using our patented Fire Suppression and Water Valve Shutoff systems saving billions in damages.
- FlashPCB is the fastest and easiest PCB assembly service with an AI quoting tool and software supported manufacturing.
- H2O Connected develops and manufactures multi-patented products that can help nearly everyone with a tank-toilet boost their bottom line and save water.
- IMPaCT is an AI-powered safety and security collaboration and digital reporting platform for healthcare to address the industry's ever-growing workplace violence issues.
- Kuaay is a sale completion platform for the automotive market, simplifying and digitizing buyer services like pre-purchase inspections, financing, payment transfers, vehicle ownership transfer, DMV registration, and home delivery.
- Lambent Data’s collaborative software equips healthcare/social service providers and empowers patients/clients, to improve outcomes in health and Social Drivers of Health and reduce healthcare costs.
- MinkeeBlue are organizational travel and work bags, eliminating the need to carry multiple bags during the daily commute.
- Muse Engine provides same day injection molding services using its on-demand injection printing technology.
- Myles Comfort Foods is redefining the frozen food landscape by bridging the gap between convenience and quality.
- OcuMedics-Non invasive drug delivery contact lens bandage replacing the need for the patient to self administer eye drops.
- Open is a data-driven network solution that streamlines the college application and recruitment process for high school students and universities.
- PhylloPharma is developing the ability to orally deliver human proteins (specifically oral insulin) using a plant-based technology platform.
- Quix Labs' products enable an individualized progression path to delivers on the promise that vaping was always meant to be.
- Resist Me® is a utility patented, resistance walking device that gives adults 45+ a whole-body workout every time they walk. Our motto: Walk Stronger. Live Longer. Outsmart Aging.
- RIFFIT is a Generative AI company which empowers people to create custom songs instantly from any text or voice, for communication, learning, therapy, engagement, and entertainment.
- SheTravelSafe is a travel social media app for women: find a travel buddy, match based on common interests/hobbies, meet with locals, and be hosted by other women travelers.
- Sweft is a SaaS workflow automation platform that solves the "in stock, not online" (ISNO) inventory problem costing retailers billions of dollars in online sales and margin annually.
- Toivoa is a health technology company developing new ways to treat mental health for people with disabilities.
- Workers First is bringing the first pre-emptive solution to protect workers from the dangers of acids.
- Xenon Ophthalmics is introducing the XO Exam, a groundbreaking remote eye-diagnostics device set to expedite eye exams and enhance patient throughput using the power of Artificial Intelligence and Eye-Tracking software.
- ZForm, an app for easy government transactions, enables businesses and citizens to submit requests and receive government authorizations in less than five minutes
12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. – Lunch
1:00 p.m. – 1:10 p.m. -Companies Introducing Themselves
1:15 p.m to 3 p.m. Networking with Companies