EIGHTH ANNUAL SNAKE PIT LEARN WHAT AND HOW TO PITCH INVESTORS AND WHAT INVESTORS ARE LOOKING FOR
The Private Investor's Forum is running the 8th Annual Snake Pit, sponsored by Baker Tilly, which teaches entrepreneurs about what investors are looking for when presenting to raise capital on Thursday, December 12th from 7:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.. There will be a continential breakfast and the location is 1650 Market St Ste 4500, Philadelphia, PA 19103.
7:30 to 8 a.m. – Networking, registration and continental breakfast
8:00 a.m. to 8:10 a.m. Marc Kramer, Executive Director, Private Investors Forum introductions.
8:10 a.m. to 8:15 a.m. Baker Tilly
8:15 a.m. to 8:45 a.m. Professional Service Provider Advice Panel
- Matt Baker, partner, Baker Tilly
- Rocco P. Perate, Senior Vice President,Small Business Administration Lending, Meridian Bank
Ryan Udell, partner, White and Williams, LLP
Ed Wilusz , Managing Director, Value Management Inc.
8:45 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. Moderator of Entrepreneurial Presentations: Howard Heyman, Partner, Baker Tilly
- Jon Anderson, president/CEO, Row Stream
- Jessie Garcia, founder/CEO, Tozuda, LLC
- Mark Poderis,CEO, Pacific Engineering Company
Kirthika Parmeswaran, CEO, Vital Start
9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. Funding Panel answers questions about what investors looking for.
Moderator: Immanuel John, partner, Baker Tilly
- Karen Griffith Gryga, managing partner, Dreamit Ventures
- Howard Lubert, president, Keiretsu Forum Mid-Atlantic Area President
- Mike Kelley, partner, Merion Investment Partners
- Robert Padulo, Angel Investor, Broad Street Angels, Keiretsu Capital and Mid-Atlantic Bio Angels Group
- Susan Yee, president of 94 Brodhead Associates, Angel Investor
Rocco P. Perate, Senior Vice President,Small Business Administration Lending, Meridian Bank